- Price category: Category D
Foundations Financial Risk (FRM) Level 2:
A detailed look at the key areas of financial risk
Higher-level financial careers demand in-depth risk knowledge. Learn how financial risk impacts assets, institutions and systems, and the global financial infrastructure with Financial Risk and Regulation. This self-study course includes four modules that provide a sound understanding of credit risk, market risk, operational risk, and asset and liability management.
Designed to prepare you for the most common financial risks you may encounter in the workplace, this course explains the method of identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks. After completing all four modules, you can sit for the formal exam proctored by Pearson VUE, and earn your official GARP Risk and Regulation certificate.
Includes four textbooks:
- Market Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Asset and Liability Management
- eBook access
- Key concept analysis
- Study guide
- Online quizzes
- Case studies
- Formal certificate
Formal exam proctored by Pearson VUE.
- Flexible, self-study format ty;ically requires 40-50 hour time commitment
- Official GARP-issued certificate upon completion
- Practical examples and case studies developed by risk professionals to reflect international standards
Mid-level Finance Professionals - Designed for professionals who have three to five yearsof experience in the financial sector, particularly in the areas of risk, auditing, accounting, consulting, compliance, IT and insurance.
- Yes! I want to sign up