ISDA - Master Agreement
Price category: B
Duration: 1 Day
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
Language: NL / EN
Lecturer(s): Ernst van den Broek
Over the last years it has become clear that understanding the legal structure around derivatives documentation has become more important than ever. Being in control with respects of these legal documents is a necessity in today’s financial markets.
• To study the terms of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement in depth.
• To understand the legal and risk management issues arising from the document.
• To explain the product and market background from which the document evolved and how they interlink with the rest of the ISDA documentation architecture framework.
• To provide practical exercises where knowledge and common sense can be tested with this documents.
• Derivatives Sales and Buy side of the derivatives market such as (semi-) governmental agencies, building societies etc.
• Audit staff
• Derivatives lawyers
• Documentation officers
• Risk managers
• Collateral managers
• Treasury managers
This course is designed to give an understanding of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement under English law. Those who work with this documents can enhance their knowledge and confidence.
• Evolution of ISDA documentation
• Types of Transactions covered by the ISDA Master Agreement
• In depth review of the provisions of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement
• Matters for credit approval
• How to use the ISDA Master Agreement to enhance credit protection
- The participants will receive an (English) written handout
- The course will be supported by a Power Point presentation
- At the end of the course the participants will be given a certificate of completion.
VAT is not applicable on Investment Academy training.